Vote Together in the Media
- Did 'scrappy' 3rd-party groups sway election? CBC News (10/29/2015).
- Strategic voting. Power and Politics (10/23/2015).
- Election 2015: The Strategic Vote. The Agenda (10/23/2015).
- The Role of the Strategic Voting Campaign. CTV News (10/20/2015)
- Strategic voting. The National (10/17/2015).
- Strategic voters challenge democracy. CBC The Current (10/15/2015).
- The ‘big experiment’ of voting strategically this election. The Globe & Mail (10/11/2015).
- Porte-à-porte pour bloquer les conservateurs. Radio Canada (10/11/2015).
- Strategic voting advocates go door to door in key ridings. CBC News (10/11/2015).
- Strategic Voting. Power & Politics (10/9/2015).
- Rallying the Strategic Vote. The Agenda (10/5/2015).
- Power and Politics. CBC Power and Politics (8/20/2015).
- More than two dozen ‘third parties’ have registered in hopes of influencing federal election. National Post (8/19/2015).
- Leadnow galvanizes voters to throw out Stephen Harper. Georgia Straight (10/14/2015).
- Strategic voting popular among B.C.’s anyone-but-Harper voters. The Globe & Mail (10/8/2015).
- Will strategic voting make a difference on election day? Global National Toronto (10/16/2015).
- Strategic voting hits the campaign trail. Toronto Star (10/14/2015)
- Web campaign asks voters to support candidates with best chance of unseating Conservatives. Global News Toronto (8/21/2015).
- Canadian Campaign Blurs Party Lines to Thwart Conservatives. The New York Times (10/15/2015).
- PM faces 'Anyone But Harper' strategic voting in election. Featured in media across the globe (9/24/2015).